Monday, December 26, 2005

Well its been a crazy last couple of days. With 2 Christmas's and getting my DD to her dads and back home and to her dads again, this time until Sunday. My hubbys best friend has been visiting from college which has kept him away, and on certain days thats cool. BUT today was my breakdown day. I take meds for panic stuff and I reached my limit on spending my days off keeping our house in normal condition and I cracked. So a hug from him and a pill my daughter and I went shopping at the LSS and Toys R Us and Old Navy and Build A Bear. Nothing like a little retail therapy to make a girl feel a little more sane. My goals this week are to get my next class up and advertised for the 2nd thursday in Jan plus prepare for a design meeting. So I guess we will see what my results will be!

1 comments:

Plastic said...

shopping is my therapy