Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well I talked to Steffanie so I felt it was time to update on this end. I do have pics to show of the front door finally finished 6 coats that I know we have both put on and we are finally content.

Getting ready for a garage sale I will be having on June 16th along with my sister in law Traci and hopefully my sister if she has time to prepare. No doubt there will be scrapbooking supplies so heads up on that its from 8-Noon and I am purging. I will let early sales go on it if you want to see things in advance just call me or email me.

Started knitting a baby blanket for some friends of ours that are expecting in August and its a boy I have 25 out of the 125 stitches it takes so I am 1/2 of the way done in only approximatly 5 days of work, not too bad if you ask me.

Well our dog is liking the indoor living more its quite interesting how he looks so miserable outside now that he has been living the "Good Life" indoors completly just the saddest eyes ever until he comes in.

Well keep in touch emails will be coming soon about upcoming classes I know I am due to teach again hopefully the ladies will come to learn!

0 comments: