Sunday, July 27, 2008




I know I am shocked as well it has been what like 27 days since I last posted. Very unusual for me but my heads been full of policies, procedures and protocols after that for 8-10 hours a day I cannot even think about typing.


Here are a few 4th of July pics I promised, we spent it with Poppa Jim which is Lena's grandpa in Cedar Vale and he smokes some SERIOUSLY mean ribs.
Next Friday, my sister, brother-in-law, dad and I are driving to Great Bend. After almost 81 years we will be moving my Grandma from her home there to Ark City to be closer to us. I honestly never thought I would see the day but once her best friend said she was heading to Nebraska Grandma said she was leaving too. We are soo glad, to have her 10 minutes away seems so unusual, its always been a 4 hour drive for us and we arent supposed to smother her? How is that possible we wanna soak up every minute with her!
I had better get to the task at hand, the reason I am up here on my puter is to start work on Fall Crop Camp, I know it doesnt seem possible but its 3 months away and I dont think I have done a darn thing since spring. These last 3 months have been creating a ton of change for me. The stress is less and all that I am learning is soo worth it!
I am hoping to share some designs with you that my friend Laura is working on some biz cards for me, please visit her blog Elephant Juice listed in my favs and if you need any stationary supplies check her out. A WHOLE lot of talent that girl has.

0 comments: