Monday, October 04, 2010

So it begins..

Mondays here seem to be the engine that starts the Indy 500 Car for the long race. Work:I decided to make myself leave at 3:30 (I should be real withmyself on this one because its always 15 mins later than planned) 3:45 I am leaving the hill.
I went home and got the chicken marinated; it in the oven; coleslaw salad made; hamburger browned for the Taco Soup going into the crock pot for lunch and dinner tomorrow and that all ready to roll. Picked up Carlee at 5:30 brought her home to eat and change then to softball practice by 6. Back to clean up dinner and the damage control of the house and then pick her up at 7:30. At this point its 9 and I gotta start slowing down. Usually I plan to be in bed by nine; considering my next 2 days consist of 10-12 hours days of dental assisting.

Excited for the weekend even though its just Monday. Mandy and Kirks wedding reception is this weekend and I am just so excited for them both I cannot wait. Carlee and I are ready for some country fun.

XOXOXO

1 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I thought I was the only one in the race! LOL Life is silly, crazy, busy now. Maybe this too shall pass?