Monday, December 24, 2007

Nice huh? Nothing like being woke up on a Saturday morning to "MOM ITS SNOWING!" Even at 10 we still do this. Weird thing is that when the dog had to go out side to pea at 8 am it was freezing rain how could this happen in such a short period of time?

Everyone who knows me knows that this skinny bitch totally hates cold wet weather. BUT I am getting better considering thats all we have gotten every weekend for the last few weekends.

I am tollerating though only because of my cute rain boots Ryan got me. Dont they rock!!

Well I will post a whole extravaganza of Christmas pics hopefully tomorrow evening before I iron my clothes for work but these should tide you over.

2 comments:

Michielle said...

Merry Christmas Chickie!!!!.......love, love, LOVE those rain boots!!!!.....do they come in 'big people' sizes or just skinny little bitch sizes??!!! HA!!!....they are gorgeous!!!...would love to have some....I hope that you had a happy and peaceful Christmas.....signing out now....headed to bed.......stay warm!!!!

Summer said...

Love your booties!!! Soo cute!!! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas!!!!