Monday, April 14, 2008

OK I have to admit, it was a heckuva lot easier getting up this morning knowing that next Monday morning when I wake up it will be on a cruise ship in the ocean heading towards my first port. :)

The weekend was just crazy, Carlee got a lesson learned in not wanting to do what she was told. Therefore there was no skating, she was asked why she didnt do her chores "I didnt want to" Well guess what you arent going skating or anything else this weekend hows them apples.

Saturday we played with Lydia (4) and Jose (6 months) while there dad got some rest. He had a heart scare Friday and spent the night in the hospital so I relieved a friend of theirs and took the girls for the afternoon and made them dinner. Then went to visit the family in AC before the big cruise.

Yesterday was church, grovery store, big lunch and packing. And more packing, then panic set in. I cannot go 7 days not without talking to my husband so now I am trying to figure out what I can do. Its not going to work I have to be able to talk to him even if its briefly.

Well 4 1/2 days of work, thats it, then to 80 degree weather, good food, sand and sun. So Ready!

4 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Sounds like you are all ready to get moving towards the big day! I so know what you mean about the kid thing... my 3 will be at home with ME this weekend doing absolutely NOTHING because of stuff... GEEZ... all I can say is I am sorry mom...LOL Well hang in there sweetie things will get better. Glad to hear your friend is ok. If I don't talk to you before you leave have a fabulous time and will be anxiously waiting to see pictures!!! Hugs and misses!!!

wolffx5 said...

I can't wait for you to go. Such a great time to relax too with crop camp over. Only 12 days until I go to Florida. I can't wait either for the sunshine and warm weather.

Liz S. said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I were going with you, I could really use a vacation away from everything and everyone.

Have a great time. Remember your sunscreen, you don't want to be a crispy critter your first day out to sea.

Liz

doggiemom said...

On lot of the cruises they have the internet cafes. If you can't "talk" to him maybe you could email him at some point and talk that way. They usually give you so may minutes to use, otherwise it is soooo expensive. Hope you have a great time :)