Friday, April 11, 2008

To My Aweso{me} Instructor Mrs. Summer Crook:

I read thru the Attic Blog today that May will be our last class together. I cannot thank you enough for the last year, I am always so proud and excited every time I complete a page, do my homework or finish a layout just for MOI!

Thank you, you are so talented. All the girls last weekend at Crop Camp loved your Aweso{me} talent and ideas and techniques. I appreciate you helping me leave a little bit of myself behind for my only child and letting her see the things that make me who I am.

I wont be there tomorrow, but I will be there in May so that I can get a picture with us together for my album because I never could have done it without you!

Hugs and Prayers and Best Wishes! I hope you once you get things sorted you will guide us again, I will miss you!

XOXOXOX

0 comments: