Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Hello? Anyone out there? Its Me, Gin and Tonic Girl thanks to Marissa!
So I am going to share some pics from our Eureka Springs trip here we go: This first pics is at Sparky's we had never eaten there and it was so relaxed and AWESOME food, Left to right and around, Ryan, Myself, Carole my mother in Law, Kenny my father in Law, Buzz my father in laws best friend since high school and Charlotte his wife. She is seriously like the cool tour guide of Eureka Springs you just wish you knew :)
The next one is of the Crescent Hotel, I went on a 3 mile walk with 2 ladies June and Chris and this was at the end of the trail going down, still recovering from shin splints on the way going back BUT worth the view. And the last may creep a few out but its a memorial marker of a 19 year old girl that we ran across while visiting a really awesome graveyard. No regrets really cool tombstones and tributes.
So Crop Camp classes are coming and there are going to be new faces of vendors I hope you all are as excited as I am.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pics. Looks like you had a blast as usual. Can't wait to see class pics. :)