Sunday, October 26, 2008


well where do I begin: ok the 1st step is admitting you have a problem right?

Ok Here Goes: I have managed to be terribly bruised by the dentist(not the prison one my regular one) which has left me looking like I got punched and feel that way too. Started an online Dental Assisting Class, celebrated Arkalalah, wrote and completed my class for Crop Camp and yesterday I left home at 9:15 and returned at 10:30. I think I should think more clearly like checking to see how far down it is before I jump. Not Good


So dropping in to say Hi then to bed, I have been studying for an exam for 3 hours and I am exhausted maybe a pic for you lemme see yep this is where I wish I was right now, thats how good and relaxed I am floating in clear water off a beach in Jamaica with Pineapple Juice and Vodka for breakfast. My kinda relaxing day.

0 comments: