Sunday, July 05, 2009


So Friday during the afternoon this is where I was with Carlee. Mandy and her kids and parents were at Grouse Creek "Crickin" catching fish making their own water slides out of mud on the banks and swishing down some rapids so we joined them. Fun dirty stuff with minnows nibbling on ya.
4h of July Carlee and I swimmed with My mom and Lena and Sister and then I took her to meet her dad. I then ate with the family and went to the north end of Ark City to watch fireworks. Ryan made it join us along with his parents so it was so sweet!!
Today I am working on my Big Picture Scrapbooking class with Jenni Bowlin projects . A trip to Michaels, Scrap Funattic and Ark City. I will show my inspiration board when the class is all done in 10 weeks. Patience...








0 comments: