Sunday, June 07, 2009

Where to begin...Its been a whole week. Monday was emotionally rough in the afternoon. We found out Carlee's Papa Great Grandpa Baldridge(her dads grandpa, his moms dad) had a stroke Sunday and wasnt fairing well so the kids and grandkids that could be present was appreciated. So Tuesday morning at 6am she had me out of bed and out of the house by 7. We drove to Blackwell and visited I left about 10 Carlee stayed all day. We had a game that night and her dad brought her to AC for it. Papa took a turn for the better and hung tight all week this morning it was not so good so now we are praying.
2 softball games 1 win 1 loss so its a 50/50
Thursday Carlee went back to Blackwell I went to work Friday and then a quick Garage Sale with Susan where she took me I got 4 pairs of jeans 4 pairs of dress pants and 1 pair of capris all from the Gap with the original tag plus 5 shirts for $40.50 OMG!! I WAS PSYCHED!! Then home to rest and relax.
Saturday rocked Ryan, I, Carole and Kenny went to Ponca to the Car Show and Herb Festival, I got 2 new pairs of shoes! WHOO WHOO
Took lots of pics even of today at the AC Pool I hope to share those tomorrow. I have signed up for an online class here at www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com and it doesnt start until July 2nd but we have pre-class work.

XOXOXOX

0 comments: