Sunday, January 02, 2011

1-2-11 Lets Hope

I thought it best I go ahead and try to get this done now. I plan to get my meals planned for the week and head to the grocery store which requires putting clothes on and not my penguin suit robe as my family calls it so here goes.

*Within the next 3 months, I plan to...

Be less flustered each time I come home after a 12 hour day to a messy kitchen. Its always gonna be there I need to accept the things that bother me dont always bother other people.

*The thing I wish other people would get about me is...
I need quiet to think. When I ask for SHUSH time I am not mad there is enough kaos going on in my head please do not add to it.

*Describe yourself spiritually
This is something I am working on now with the help of a friend so I really cannot answer this.
 
xoxox

0 comments: