Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just a little pic to tide you over until I get my project on here. Let me tell you a little something about this man. Never in my life did I ever think I would want to always be home. I look forward to Crop Camps every time but a little piece of me misses being home with him and watching UFC's or seeing him peacefully sleep in his chair. I LOVE HIM and the longer we are toghether the harder it gets. Crazy I know to some of you but to me its happiness and what keeps me content is him.
NEXT~ My dear in-laws got dune buggies. Me a virgin at the experience was a little nervous driving it last night as our house was being shown but let me tell you I lived a sheltered life. THAT ROCKS!! OH MY GOSH!! I was a little nervous allowing my 10 year old to drive me around and then screamed like a little pig tailed girl while Ryan took me all over the pond balls to the wall BUT IT WAS A BLAST!! I can't wait to get out again and get pics of the kids hair blowing back laughing and screaming and hitting hills of dirt and bump. OH if the weather holds out you will see it.

0 comments: