Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OH MY. Yes I am still alive and kicking. If you all read the Scrap Funattic Blog or know me you now know I turned 30 last thursday. It was alot of fun, Friday we did the comedy club and had dinner and I had the spicest Bloody Mary EVAH! Serious OH MY I needed a firefighter.

Saturday I worked my tiny ass off. I got things ready for the Crop Camp garage sale and my Layout Design Shortcuts class. Thanks to all the ladies who have signed up and shown interest in this class I appreciate your support.

I promise to post a picture tonight of the project I am working on called "10 Things I Love" I will be teaching this class at the Arts and Humanities class on April 12th. You can call them to register I can only take 12 and I hear its filling up. Its an awesome chipboard album using the Basic Grey Scarletts letter and foam and some trash to treasure stuffs. My favorite. I will be submitting this beautiful little fun album so cross your toes for me.

We hope to be moving in a month. Just pray for us its been a long time coming and pretty stressful so I hope we are getting closer and closer.

One last thing and I will post a pic of it too I got this Saturday www.clipitup.com and the person who designed it is BRILLANT. Finally all my stuff is all in one place that makes me pretty darn happy.

0 comments: