Tuesday, May 08, 2007

HI STEFF!! Look at me I am blogging!

SO here is the latest quick updates. This Thursday May 10th I teach in Winfield at the Arts and Humanities Council 6 pm. You must preregister if you want a kit cause I gotta get it made up the day before.

Steff and I talked today and we WILL be doing another Cropper Hopper Get Organized Challenge class. We are looking at an all dayer in July so check with the store and here for finalized details. The ciriculam has changed since January as well as product so I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be rocking this class again.

7 Days girls~ If you took this class last year or want to this year EMAIL ME PLEASE I am working on a day and a location so that is determined by the amount of ladies involved :)

1 comments:

Steff & the gang!!! said...

Hey there.........yeah for you...BLOGGIN!! What is this 7 days!?!?! tELL ME moRE!! Steff