Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just a few more pics to share with everyone who wants to see some really hot chicks and some girl on girl actions. Like the 3 girl train rolling down the tracks that STILL makes me laugh!!
The organizational class on Saturday was AMAZING these 5 women rocked the house stayed on task and got their stuff all organized. They were just the best group of ladies. This was my first class that I knew noone at all and I am so glad cause I made 5 new friends and a girl can never have too many friends.
My sister and her hubby and my dear bo Bena added a new member to their family yesterday. He is a black and white Shih Tzu named Ace Of Spades but Ace for short and he is seriously just soo adorable and laid back its crazy. I enjoyed cuddling him today after spending alot of time with Susans puppy friday night I needed another puppy fix.
Thursday is dinner at Martha's (thats what we call my sister for Martha Stewart) always an amazing meal and beautifully decorated I will take a picture of it and the cute puppy too

1 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!!