Sunday, November 25, 2007






These are for Kathy. This was from her Crop Camp layout class but I do 8 1/2 x 11 so this is my modified version. It is going to require surgery because I made the pocket too big on the left side layout and my journaling tags get lost so it will have an incision line in the back.
A week flew by I had a 2 page to do list and finished it at midnight last night. My Recipe album from Renee's class is done and my holiday planner and tons of other things. More to do today so not much time to chat. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Summer said...

love your pp you used!! Great layout!!

Liz S said...

That turned out great! Mine's still packed away. I might get it done by the next Crop Camp, LOL

Kathy said...

I think it turned out great!

Michielle said...

What a cute layout!! I feel HONORED that you used my picture of your 'fishy face'!! The best FISHY FACE this side of the Mississippi.....yes sir ye!!!! Love ya, man