Friday, December 18, 2009







Guess what I have been doing? These my friends are called Redneck Turtles. Shandra renamed em from White Trash Turtles and I like her name better. I made 2 tray fulls for our family christmas sunday and hopefully have some left for Cookies and Crafts at a friends house Sunday afternoon.
Here are some pictures from our quickee trip to Branson last weekend. The first one is in front of the tree at the entrance of Dixie Stampede. The other is at the shopping district in old Branson but its old Branson with a really cool new mall.
Well I am working on the craft project for Sunday so if its successful I will share.
XOXOX





1 comments:

Brandy Cuevas said...

You are quite the Betty Crocker! Those Redneck Turtles are Yummy and super easy too! On the first post that coleslaw looks very healthy for the holidays :-)

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!