Thursday, September 20, 2007




A few more layouts to share, just here and there. 4th of July has been haunting me since last year too many pics not enough space used all the great paper I liked couldnt find anymore, still got a pile of 4th of July pics left. UGH
Last layout I did at CKU in 2005 2 years ago this month it was originally a 12x12 and I cut it down and finished finally after all this time. It was a Jenni Bowlin Class. LOVE that girl, I need to get her monthly kits again and add that to my Christmas wish list they are amazing.
Well I teach on Saturday and am looking forward to it. LOTS of familiar faces and some new ones too. LOVE that mix of those who know I am ok on meds and those who arent sure LOL
More soon I am cleaning and organizing tonight and tomorrow night as well as packing. I have some layouts that need some journaling and scanning so hope to get to those soon. TTFN!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Great layouts!! Love that cosmo cricket pp!!!