Sunday, September 16, 2007






WELCOME to Bluegrass. Yes the last pic is me in a hoodie it was COLD COLD Saturday. 2nd, 4th and 5th picture is seriously a mini van covered in post it notes, 2400 of them to be exact as you can see from one of the notes it took them 4 hours. We saw the begining stages Friday night but never expected to see this on Saturday. Ryan got a great pic of a peace sign was right by Stage 5. Seriously it was one of the best Bluegrasses for me, very relaxed and lots of time for dear hubby. I am not sure he would call it his best but I sure consider it to be for me. Carlee got to enjoy the fiddle championship with Mom and Dad Friday and now has become a bluegrass babe, thank goodness she is only a $5 date and then $40 after for the shirt and coffee and corn and roasted sugar peanuts. Goodness!

2 comments:

Summer said...

looks like you had fun!!!

Kathy said...

OMG! That is tooooo funny. Glad you had a good time. My friend Saundra said it was a great weekend. Hope to get to go again someday.