Sunday, September 23, 2007

I know 2 posts in one day but its important:

Its important we remember the little things, for me its the little things my husband does that I dont expect.
Last night at a friends house for the Last Run she was hosting a jewelry party and he bought me a GORGEOUS set of turquoise bracelets. Such a suprise for him to say "pick something out" and you bet I did. And this evening he made a bag of popcorn and brought me a little bowl. See its the little things in life that matter that you look back and remember things that made you smile or made you feel special or important to someone you love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I am just now learning that! It is definitely the little things in life that make us smile and make wonderful memories. I hope to always be a person who gives someone those "little things" that make them smile! "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."