Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A little change of scenery on here. I did this one at Crop Ganza I am just getting around to getting layouts scanned and uploaded. Not sure why I feel the need to do this I started this when I was submitting heavily and am not anymore.

Had a Crop Camp meeting this evening and am SOO excited about the classes that are going to be held. I will reveal on here soon so if you are attending and your friends are you may wanna start blog stalking me.

Got one opening for my Organizational Class next weekend and I have changed it up so if you have considered it NOW IS THE TIME Crop Camp is getting closer and wouldnt it be easier to have page kits and be better organized?

2 comments:

Steff & the gang!!! said...

I'm LOVING the NEW picture!! It's about time!! ha ha!:::))))......I'm READY FOR CROP CAMP!!!

aday said...

Dude I wish I could make it the right size its making me flippin nuts!