Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ok I have been getting this in emails so instead of replying to everyone hopefully you all can read it here. I should totally include it in my Aweso{me} Album

1. What is your occupation? Customer Service rep and Admin Asst.
2. What color are your socks right now? None I hate my toes being confined
3. What are you listening to right now? phones ringing the VP talking
4. What was the last thing that you ate? cream cheese and Raspberry Chipolte Sauce thanks to Cheri
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes but prefer not to, my nerves can't take it
6. What color would you be? pale with freckles
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? a lady who couldnt figure out our website
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yep all of them
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? Lime Dr. Pepper
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? UFC!!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep only my mom and God knows my true haircolor
13. Pets? yep 1 dog and some fish -1 he met the porcelin God 2 days ago and soon lizards
14. Favorite food? BBQ
15. Last movie you watched? The Departed
16. Favorite Day of the year? Halloween or Arkalalah weekend
17. What do you do to vent anger? Clean if its hard and thorough I am not happy
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither I can't stomach baked fruit
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Or post on their Blogs and link me :)
23. Who is most likely to respond? I dont know who reads my blog for sure
24. Who is least likely to respond? same as above
25. Living arrangements? 4 bed 2 1/2 bath in Winfield, KS
26. When was the last time you cried? wow its been a while
27. I lost it in the email I guess
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? ???
28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? ???
30. Favorite smell? A Fall rain in Eureka Springs first thing in the am
31. What inspires you? My surroundings
32. What are you afraid of? People I love passing on
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese and spicy
34. Favorite car? Corvette
35. Favorite cat breed? There are so many!! Persian
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
37. How many years at your current job? 7
38. Favorite day of the week? Sunday because I do laundry dont wear makeup or do hair.
39. How many states have you lived in? 2 Kansas and Oklahoma

1 comments:

wolffx5 said...

OK...2 things! Where is the place you got the paper? Was it in Winfield or online? And Why is Halloween your favorite? Because that is mine, too!