Tuesday, October 16, 2007



Here are 3 of my 4 Aweso{Me} Pages from Summers Saturday class. I am sorry I couldnt be there but Kathy brought my stuffs to me and I have been working hard to catch up. Tomorrow my goal is to find some of those KI Memories Letters for the 4th page.

If you have thought about taking this class PLEASE DO! Kathy and I do and if you live in Winfield or AC we can carpool! But seriously from an instructor I love this class. Summer is great goes over the project and pretty much says "Go and if you need help or support I am here" You can do your own thing and "its all good" I love that!!

Lots of Crop Camp in my office right now, schedules, classes maybe a suprise or two who knows. Trailer Trash Girls email me sometime Donna W and I have talked about something for our building wanna get some take from you other Hotties :)

Carlee had parent teacher conferences this evening and we have A's and B's but I still freak and worry is that normal?

4 comments:

Summer said...

YEAHHHHH!!! I love you take on the layouts. If you need those letters I know Renee was ordering some for the girls email her or call her at the store and I am sure she can give you the hook up!! I wish I was able to go to crop camp!!!! It sounds like a blast hopefully next time I will be there!!!

Liz S said...

EXTREMELY NORMAL. I still worry about my 17 yr old, but then again, if you knew her you would worry too, LOL.

What are the surprises?

Liz

Kathy said...

Well you are already ahead of me girlie, and I went to the class. Hope to finish my I Need page tonight, had tooooo many pics and had to condense. LOL
Your's look AWESO{ME}!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOW!!! THOSE LAYOUTS ROCK!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB,

QUIT TEASING US ABOUT CROP CAMP NEWS, JUST GIVE US THE DETAILS.