Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WOW. I am not even sure where to begin. Saturday was chaos from 7:30 till almost midnight. I do have pics but with Crop Camp starting for us 3 in 2 days I am not ready at all.

Friday we went to the Circus with my inlaws and all 3 kids and it was the coolest seeing the kids reactions and the elephant had BLING, seriously how much do you think it took to make the elephant sparkle all pretty.

Saturday was Arkalalah and bonfires and pumpkin carving in the middle of the kitchen floor at 9 pm at night

Sunday I had full intentions of packing and preparing for Crop Camp but I was worn out from the 4 days before.

Last night we packed goodie bags and divided up prizes in between buildings and got the silent auction items ready, I have a serious feeling that is where the money will be going there are some great items from the local business's and there are things I MUST HAVE! It was nice coming home to dinner, I had worked late and Ryan had dinner ready when I got home I am just so lucky to have him and he to realize when I am stressed but hate to ask for help.

Tonight I plan to get Carlee to violin and cook dinner and begin the process of packing and loading to be prepared to work even later tomorrow night while all the little spooks are out and about. If you live near me Hannah Montana will be on our porch.

4 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

ARE YOU READY FOR ME HONEY??? I AM SOOOO READY FOR THIS WEEKEND!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!! BRING ON THE FUN!!!

aday said...

I am ready for you lady. I made a dip and I have m&ms for us and you will get to meet my best friend on saturday:)

Summer said...

I soo want to see pictures of Hannah Montana!!!! Love her!!! Can't wait!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Just relax honey... you will be fine ... crop camp will be a blast and can't wait to see everyone. Should we bring anything as well?? You know me... I've got food...HAHAHAHAH lmk!

hugs~