Friday, October 12, 2007

I love it when you hold the camera out in front of you and it actually takes a great pic!! It seems alot of ours that we both love derive from stretching your arm out as far as we can :)
This is the Crescent Hotel where we spent our honeymoon because our cruise got cancelled. But it was perfect for us, laid back, did some shopping got massages and just relaxed. I think that is why we both love this place. We get there let a breath out and just chill.
This is our car in front of one of the many healing springs on the historic route of Eureka Springs.

The Amazing art wall. Each is a seperate panel that a different artist created. Eureka Springs is brimming with amazing art talent, dont ever pass up seeing the local art or hearing a local band the talent is uncomparable to anything I have ever seen.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Woohooo!!! WTG on your layouts!!! You were missed! I think Kathy and I got you taken care of!!! See you soon! YOU NEED to post them so I can see!!!

Steff & the gang!!! said...

I love that photo of you and your man!! it says SO much!! I can tell by reading your posts that you really enjoyed your time together!! its so good to see that you are still so happy and so in love!! can't wait for crop camp!

Mel Kel said...

I am so excited that you are in Eureka Springs! I went there with my grandparents when I was little and I loovvveeedd it. I hope you guys are having a blast!

MK

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

I SO LOVE YOUR BLOG, THE LAYOUTS ARE SO GOOD. YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE SO WOOHEEGOOEY LOOKING!!! I THINK YOU ARE STILL ON YOUR HONEYMOON HONEY FROM THE LOOKS OF THAT SMILE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT CROP CAMP, YOU DID GET KERI AND I'S FORMS RIGHT??? IS THERE ANYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW, BRING, OR ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF, JUST HOLLAR AT ME. PEACE OUT, YOUR ONE AND ONLY ELVIS,
PS. I ALSO HOPE YOU KNOW I MET ONLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT CALLING YOU MY OWN "SKINNY BEOTCH"!!!