Sunday, January 13, 2008




Hello Ladies~ Here we are begining week two and this week you have a mission to complete. You must make your own coupon book. OOH No worries this is quick and easy and small enough to fit into a purse.


The 1st picture you can see is a cheap plastic photo album and on the outside it measures 6 1/2" X 4 3/4" overall. I believe I paid less than $1 for mine at WM
2nd is the cover (mind you I did this whole thing with scraps) Cut one piece of patterned paper to 4 1/2" x 6 1/4"
Next cut another piece of solid paper to 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" and print, stamp or handwrite "Coupons on it"
For the tabs I used a MacGill Tab Punch but you can use any cutting system or make your own. I saw some really cute ones made from triangles the other day. You will make exactly 18 and you have enough pages in your book to cover this. Each of the tabs catagories come from your shopping list/meal planner posted in last weeks blog.
Today is Sunday so if you havent bought your $1.50 Wichita Eagle or whatever big paper is near to you please do. Big reminder is Dillons and Kroger do double up coupons up to a $1 pretty often so watch for that. I am also giving you a link that you can register to be a member of its free of charge and they have great links to printable coupons. Did you know with Kroger and Dillons you can just load em onto your card? YEP YEP it rocks here is the link http://couponpeas.proboards56.com/index.cgi.
There are also sites like www.couponmaster.com and www.couponclippers.com. I would love to see everyones coupon books and hear how its working or not working. It helped me having the categories on my list match the categories in my coupon book.
Next Sunday we are going to go into detail about the meal planner and recipes. Please enjoy and post if you have questions or email me.
XOXOXO

3 comments:

wolffx5 said...

I am so loving this. Can't wait to make mine!!!

Michielle said...

Hiay Sweet Cheeks!!! I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE that photo of Carlee and Lena!!! What kind of look is that, Carlee??....and Lena looks like she wants to join right in there......FUNNY!!! Hope you have a great week......MISS YOU!!!

Christie said...

I am loving this idea! I hat the normal coupon orgnaizers cause I can never find anything! You are just too helpful chickie! And now you have to enable me by telling me about the sample sale...Sigh.