Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just another cold day...

Really is 20's really neccessary? Seriously I need my capri's I miss them and my favorite flip flops need some tootsie love ya know?

No recipe this evening we are going to try the Schwans Fajitas so wish me luck I am excited to try them. It helps to get Schwans they have great veggies and juice and my Schwans man is H-O-T because its my hubby :) The real Schwans guy comes to Ryans office so he is my hot Schwans man and fills the freezer for me and reduces some dinner stress.

Plan to work on painting this weekend some more, Carlee is gone so that helps. No Hannah Montana actions on the Wii distracting me :)

Well thinking of selling some stuffs that I dont use, would you all like me to post it here 1st or just skip and go right to Ebay?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

POST here first please.

Unknown said...

POST here first please.

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HELLO!!! POST HERE FIRST PLEASE!!! I COULD ALWAYS USE MORE STUFF YOU KNOW.... LOLOLOLO!!! LOVE YA CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SMILE. I DO HOPE YOU PLAN ON VISITING US AT CAG.