Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family and School

For those who dont know this is my wonderful Father In Law Kenny. I call him KG because my brother in law and the same side of the families name is Kenny too. Still with me? I apologize for the confusion LOL
He is back in the hospital this evening getting more fluids. He was diagnosed with Dissemented Histoplasmosis. Its like a Fungal Infection within your body. His Infectious Disease doctor began his antibiotics but orally and if anyone remembers he cannot swallow he recently has lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks. So now what? We dont know hopefully Dr.Davis; Dr Johnstone and the Infection doctor can help us to help him cause we miss his regular self the one who wants to go go go!

So class was supah fast we went over our homework got a take home study guide, we will take our test next week and get homework then stick some fake arms again WOO HOO!! I AM LOVIN IT!

XOXOXO

1 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

Thinking about you and your family! Hopefully KG will be back to his old self very soon!!