Friday, January 13, 2006

SO the class was awesome!! I had 9 ladies who just had a blast and did such a great job. I had 2 new ones too which I love to share my habit with people. I looked pretty ragged after class being in high heels for 12 hours did not benefit me at all. I hope to have a good hair day with the new do soon and I promise to take a pic so you ladies can put a face with a name. Hopefully I can figure how to do it.
Been inspired lately with the doodling and after seeing Plastics pages this morning I was soo glad I bought a white gel pen last night, can't wait to see the results of it. Crazy thing is, I was never a doodler, never have been, maybe my inner doodler needs let out!

1 comments:

ahorselover said...

I think this was your best class yet! You have really grown into your teaching position and it shows - even with the high heel shoes! You sexy thing!

I can't wait for the next class - you continue to amaze and inspire all of us!