Thursday, February 14, 2008


Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Its kinda funny 4 out of the 6 girls here at the office are wearing red shirts. Kinda a way to show our celebration for the holiday.
These are my 2 favorite layouts of my DH. We have reservations for dinner this evening and I am excited. We havent gone to dinner for Valentines since we were dating and its kinda not the norm. College Hill is doing a special V Day dinner Italian style so I bets its FAB and a latte' afters. Hello!! Cant Wait!!
Not sure how often you read this Honey, I LOVE YOU, and thank you for the 8 years of happiness and fun and never a dull moment. XOXOXO Alicia

***ETA Before we left for dinner last night I found a pretty velvet black box in my chair, with a gorgeous marquise cut diamond ring inside. Totally unexpected, with taxes and other things looming in the future I never would have expected this at all. Total suprise but much adored and I love those kind***



0 comments: