Wednesday, February 06, 2008

To the Crop A Ganza Girls:

I will miss you all and be so jealous I cannot be hanging out with you. I will miss the 2 moons I was able to witness and I am sure everyone will miss seeing my ribcage and 2 molehills.

To my McDonalds girls I know if I was there you would hook me up and I know you will miss having the skinny bitch bartend cause I know I am sexy in my pj's.

And I will miss smelling Shandra after a meal of mexican.

And trying to talk to Kathy with her music on; and Michelles funny laugh and cute shoes. I know Cheri has more to celebrate this time, and Ms Di, I will miss my preschool stories.

To the Attic girls I know its ALOT of work, but never think its unappreciated we all love what you do to give us the weekend away. Well Chickees have fun; shop alot; laugh alot until you snort, can't breathe and cry; eat alot and enjoy!

XOXOXOXO

5 comments:

wolffx5 said...

I SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO wish you were going! :(

Shirts Plus said...

Alicia!!! Why aren't you coming???? I am so sorry! I will miss you. And, then, I don't get to go to Spring Crop Camp either. We both suck! Hopefully, you can come to my Boot Camp in June. I haven't started planning yet but I hope to do one at the Church in Mulvane. I will have baby in tow by then though!

Unknown said...

You are going to so be missed... hope we get to see a sneak peak from you on Saturday, it won't be the same without your bartending skills. LOL!

Take Care!

Michielle said...

Hey!!! You really think my laugh is 'funny'???!!!! I had a 'grandmother' at one of the basketball games once tell me that I had an 'evil' laugh!!! Can you believe someone leaning forward and telling you THAT??!! HA!!....I'll miss you bunches and it won't be the same with out you!!!...who else is going to say to me, "shut up hoe"!!! HA!! Love ya!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

YOU WILL BE MISSED BY MANY!!! WE HOPE YOU CAN AT LEAST DROP BY TO VISIT. NOW, WHO AM I GOING TO LAUGH AT(OR WITH)??? LOLOLOLO!!! LOVE YA SISTA!! TAKE CARE!

JENNIFER