Sunday, March 01, 2009

So watching the new Celebrity Apprentice. love that show. then off to bed.

I am tired and worn out from the allergy crap I am fighting and I am tired of it.

I am not being whiney I dont think.

Well somewhat of a busy day I went to my grandmas and met my sister there and we went thru jewelry and dishes and silverware. I hope to have a nice place to display the dishes someday and I plan to photograph them to remember the story of them and the jewelry and the silverware. She bought the sterling silver silverware right after her and grandpa married she was working for a dentist and every pay day she went and paid a little on them until they were paid off. I love that they came with a story.

Busy week, gotta get tshirts finalized so I hope to get that accomplished and my class ready all for Spring Crop Camp.

XOXOXO

0 comments: