Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OOH I HAVE BEEN SO BAD.
I realized I didnt post yesterday my apologies.
Lots on my mind, Kat J (Kathy) was supposed to be released after her surgery but it wasnt until today this afternoon that she was released. The trip she had planned for herself, Rusty Rene and Carlee was canceled she is recovering slowly so please say prayers or text her an "I am thinking of you at 620-222-2921.

CCS which whom I work for that are contracted out by the state of Kansas laid off 4 people today. Pretty sad our DON Calvin is being let go, along with the person I just trained for Mental Health so I will be going back up to the 4th floor better get some runner legs cause those stairs KEEL me!

Started Manic but then Tweaker came so I am tossing around which to continue with.

Found a new favorite website www.dentalgiggles.com my birthday is coming up you know :)

XOXOXO

0 comments: