Sunday, February 22, 2009

So i skipped last night just too tired. didnt sleep well on friday night so yesterday was a long drawn out day for me.

went to see mandy yesterday afternoon and we did wedding stuff, caught up on things went to ponca to eat at applebee's and got some much needed girl time.

i think sometimes to clear your soul thats what you need you cant do everything with your spouse you need that release and i pretty much spent the whole weekend doing that.

my goals today werer to pack page kits but not sure how far i will get. allergies have taken me down a notch so i wanna sit curled up on this couch and read my book and just be lazy for today. I have next weekend to prepare for the 12 hour crop and so I will do it then.

off to read, enjoy the cold day.

XOXOXO

0 comments: