Sunday, February 22, 2009


So I finished this and if you have issues with your mother, sister or family but know that you are ok you should read this. No doubt in all seriousness reading true stories makes you appreciate life and see brighter days trust me. add it to your list. I started it FRIDAY! and I am done.
OK OK granted I got 0 page kits packed but my partner in page kit packing was in Denver all weekend so if she wasnt able to why would I try showing her up and doing some myself? Huh why? thats just not nice.
On to read Manic: A Memoir by Terri Cheney but I promise not to start it until tomorrow.
Worked on seating arrangements for Crop Camp and a possibility of teaching a page kit class sometimes I feel there is a need and other times I feel people are bored my anal need to be orderly.
XOXOXO

0 comments: