Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Happy 12th Birthday Carlee!!

This is her in all her cuteness glory. Less than one month old. See those chubby cheeks and those wrinkles and dark hair? OMG

That pink outfit has been borrowed out several times but I always get it back because it was one of my most favorites, it swallowed her but how could I resist its like a soft pink velvet almost satin.

On a morer somber note as I am sure some of you read here http://www.winfieldcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=28498 we were all getting the email of this just not at the same time. Firewall issues in Topeka but anyways. Lot of worrying for today and wondering how if this happens how we are going to survive, and my mom and aunt and the 200 employees out there. Just never thought I would be here in this position but I should never assume that I wasnt at risk as well.

XOXOXOXO

0 comments: