Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well I have permission to go to bed now. STEFFANIE FINALLY UPDATED THE SCRAPFUNATTIC BLOG!! Look http://www.scrapfunattic.blogspot.com/ and we got the official ELETTER about Crop A Ganza. I have 15 page kits ready and just need to pack my solids. I am going to make cards inbetween pages for my grandma she is running low so I think I am good to go to CAG "Sweet Escape"

Speaking of crops I designed the Spring Crop Camp T-Shirt this morning laying in bed and I am soo excited I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I am with this one. Think patriotic but scrapbook style, yep arent you all glad that sometimes my head spins so much I cannot sleep?

I studied about 75 pages but I just cannot go on. Watching the rerun of UFC 91 to prepare to watch this guy http://www.gspfightclub.com/GSP_main.html I GSP fight next weekend. Luckily Crop A Ganza is the following weekend otherwise one of my crop friends would have been joining me at a bar so I could watch him fight :)

I hope everyone is getting along ok, I THINK i say this THINK got it fixed so that you can post comments so try it if not email me raday@cox.net and if you know how to fix it how bout I just give you my password.

Bless Kat J's heart this morning she got out in 20 degree weather to help me download a font for the Crop Camp Ts design I have no patience so I did take notes and she is way too patient with me another cup of coffee and I could have grasped it. Maybe....

XOXOXOX

0 comments: